Dangerous Stop Signs/ Accident Locations
Not all accidents are caused by dangerous drivers: some are caused by dangerous roads and improper signage.
We are Nelson & Rozier, LLP — a personal injury law firm in Visalia, California, with more than 40 years of combined experience practicing in this region. We have handled numerous accident cases where the true blame lay squarely on the shoulders of the city in charge of maintaining safe roadways and stop signs.
We provide personalized, caring and compassionate legal service. We have a long history of achieving successful results for clients who deserve compensation for serious accidents. If you would like to schedule a free consultation, call us today at 559-713-0159 or contact our office online.
Dangerous Local Roadways And Obscured Stop Signs
Many roadways in our region are not designed safely. In addition, many of the roads are lined with trees and it is not uncommon for stop signs to be obscured by branches.
Often, accidents are caused by one party’s failure to stop at a stop sign, but only because the stop sign was never visible in the first place. If this describes your case, visit any of the following pages to learn more:
- Commonly asked questions
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Brain injuries
- Spine injuries and amputations
- Wrongful death
Contact our office for a free consultation if you were injured in an accident that occurred on any of the following dangerous local roads or in any of the locations listed below:
- Highways: Highway 99, Highway 198, Highway 43, Highway 46, Highway 180, Highway 63, Highway 41, Highway 65, Highway 137, Highway 155, Highway 201, Highway 216, Highway 245 or Highway 190
- Avenues: Avenue 328, Avenue 336, Avenue 344, Avenue 352, Avenue 368, Avenue 384, Avenue 400, Avenue 416, Avenue 424, Avenue 320, Avenue 232, Avenue 240, Avenue 260, Avenue 192, Avenue 144, Avenue 56 or Avenue 96.
- Roads: Road 208, Road 256, Road 192, Road 184, Road 152, Road 100, Road 80, Road 36, Road 40, Hills Valley Road or Lort Drive
- Towns: Visalia, Fresno, Delano, Bakersfield, Taft, Dinuba, Farmersville, Tulare, Ducor, Terra Bella, Orosi, Cutler, Selma, Coalinga, Fowler, Woodlake, Lemoore, Kettleman City, Reedley, Orange Cove, Kingsburg, Ivanhoe, Lemon Cove, Three Rivers, Exeter, Earlimart, Springville, Clovis, Pixley, Tipton, Woodville, Poplar, Richgrove, Alpaugh, Hanford, Armona, Arvin or Corcoran
Find answers to some of the most often-asked questions regarding personal injury.