On Thursday, November 19 two employees at a packinghouse in Lindsay were flown to a Fresno hospital after being exposed to large amounts of carbon monoxide. Both were listed in critical condition. A third employee was also taken to the hospital. Apparently, 2 of the employees were operating a forklift in an enclosed cold-storage area for approximately 45-60 minutes when they were overcome with exhaustion. The third employee was well enough to dial 911 and flag down the fire fighters when they arrived. All three employees were treated at the hospital. Further details on their conditions is unavailable. If you have been injured while at work please contact us at /.

——–