Mr. Nelson was born and raised in the Central Valley, with Visalia being his home for over 30 years. After graduating from Golden West High School, he attended law school while working at the Washington State Attorney General’s Office. He then worked for one year as a law clerk in the Fourth District Court, Department II, in Elko, Nevada. He returned to Visalia in 2009, to join Nelson & Rozier and continue practicing law.
Mr. Nelson currently practices in the areas of personal injury and education law. He also practices in insurance defense with a focus on Civil Rights litigation. He is admitted to practice before California and Federal Courts.
He remains active in the community through coaching local athletic teams and by serving in his church and other local organizations. Mr. Nelson is married and has 4 children.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury 90%
- Education Law 10%
- California, 2008
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2010
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- Juris Doctor - 2008
- Brigham Young University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2004
- Major: Recreation Management
- Visalia Unified School District
- City of Lemoore
- City of Tulare
- Tulare County Bar Association, Member, 2010 to Present
- Rotary Club of Visalia, Member, 2010 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Nevada Fourth Judicial Court, Dept. II, Judicial Clerk, 2008 to 2009
- Rotary Club, 2010 to Present
Find answers to some of the most often-asked questions regarding personal injury.