Mr. Christenson is a native of Porterville, California. After earning his Bachelor’s degree, Mr. Christenson was awarded a full-tuition scholarship to study law at Brigham Young University. While in law school, Mr. Christenson worked as a clerk for the firm of Howard Lewis & Peterson and as an assistant for Professor Larry Farmer’s class on Legal Interviewing and Counseling. Mr. Christenson graduated from law school magna cum laude in 2014.
Mr. Christenson practices in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, and employment law. He is admitted to practice before California and Federal Courts.
His hobbies include playing sports, reading, and spending time with his family. He and his wife live in Visalia and have two children.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury 80%
- Employment Law 10%
- Education Law 10%
- California, 2014
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2014
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo, Utah
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2011
- Major: Business Management
- Tulare County Bar Association, Member, 2015 to Present
Find answers to some of the most often-asked questions regarding personal injury.