Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Fresno, Visalia and Bakersfield since 1982
If you or a member of your family has recently suffered a loss as the result of an
accident, whether involving serious personal injury or wrongful death, one of your first
concerns is to find out exactly what happened. The early news reports generally provide
little new information and the accident report may not be ready for several weeks. We
can provide the on the ground investigation you need to start finding some answers right
away. If we take your case, it will be on a contingency fee basis whereby you owe no fees
unless there is a recovery so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by
preserving your case.
The immediate actions we can take on your behalf include:
- Securing both vehicles for inspection before they are repaired or destroyed
- Downloading event data recorder information from each air bag module to determine
- Speeds at and prior to impact, use of brakes and seat belts
- Scene inspections to locate and measure skids, debris locations, roadway defects
- Early contacts with CHP investigators and insurance representatives
I am John L. Rozier, and I understand what you are going through. For more than 25 years, I have helped make clients’ voices heard. I help clients tell their stories to insurance companies, judges and juries so that they can recover the compensation they need and deserve.
Please call me anytime for a free case evaluation. I would be happy to drop by at your convenience.